The following Terms & Conditions apply when customers (hereinafter referred to as “The Customer”) book tours with Happyworld Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Happyworld”) and/or tours sold by Happyworld that are serviced by a 3rd party.
Note that for certain tours, additional tour-specific Terms & Conditions may apply. Some tours/services may require The Customer to sign service-specific waivers on date of departure that contain articles not included herein. The forementioned can also apply for tours sold by Happyworld but serviced by a 3rd party. The Customer is urged to contact Happyworld to enquire if this applies to a tour that The Customer has booked or intends to book. Please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with such queries.
General Conditions and Liability
Happyworld disclaims responsibility for any loss, damage, accidents, illness or changes in schedules caused by weather, strikes or any other irregularity outside Happyworld’s control. Happyworld reserves the right to alter routes or departure times, without prior notice, should the necessity arise. We advise all customers to have insurance, as customers are on their own responsibility on optional tours and some activities may fall outside of the terms of regular travel- and/or accident insurance.
No responsibility is taken for losses or expenses due to delay or changes of flights, injury, damaged, negligence, weather, war or other unforeseeable causes. The estimated duration of tours as indicated on our website are standard times and can vary according to road or weather conditions. Happyworld cannot be made responsible for losses that a customer may face due to delay, regardless whether the loss is direct or indirect.
In cases where Happyworld needs to contact The Customer regarding changes or cancellation of tours, an e-mail is sent to the e-mail address provided by The Customer during the booking process. The Customer is urged to monitor e-mails before scheduled departures. If The Customer is unable to access e-mails and needs other means of communications The Customer is responsible for providing Happyworld with alternative means of communication.
Cancellation and refund Policy
All cancellations by The Customer must be made in writing to email@example.com.
Cancellation/refund terms if cancelled by The Customer:
- 10% of purchase price is non-refundable in all cases where The Customer cancels. This is to cover sales and/or administrative costs of handling bookings and cancellations made by The Customer.
- If cancelled more than two weeks prior to the beginning of tour: 90% refund.
- If cancelled more than 72 hours and less than two weeks prior to beginning of tour: 50% refund.
- If cancelled more than 24 hours and less than 72 hours prior to beginning of tour: 25% refund.
- If cancelled Less than 24 hours prior to beginning of tour: No refund
- If The Customer fails to show up at pickup: No refund.
Cancellation/refund terms if cancelled by Happyworld:
- If a tour is cancelled, for any reason at any time, The Customer is eligible for a 100% refund.
- This does not include tours that are free re-runs (such as after non-sightings Northern Ligths tours).
- Under no circumsanses is The Customer eligible for a refund in part or full for a tour that was performed.
If Happyworld cancels a tour for any reason, re-scheduling and/or alternatives may be offered/suggested in an effort to ensure customer satisfaction. The Customer is free to either accept or decline such offers.
If The Customer declines re-scheduling or alternative offers, The Customer receives a 100% refund. Should The Customer accept an offer for an alternative service or re-schedule, the booking has become binding in much the same way as the original booking from the time The Customer accepts such an offer. Thus in case of cancellation by The Customer, the Cancellation/refund terms as stated in these Terms & Conditions do apply.
VAT number: 117845